Friday, June 25, 2010

What's the best concealer for under eye circles?

i have dark skin and superr dark circles under my eyes and whenever i try concealers, they have this ashy tone and looks unnatural and weird.


are there any good concealers that will just blend in with my skin tone?


i'm like gabrielle unions skin toneWhat's the best concealer for under eye circles?
I've had good luck with my concealer from MK, it's really think and it only takes a drop of it to cover up my eye, but you have to apply it with a sponge in order for it to blend in right and get that flawless look, I would use Bronze and then over it use their mineral powder foundation in bronze 2 - I order from this site and my rep usually includes free triangular sponges with my purchases, plus the shipping is free.What's the best concealer for under eye circles?
Go www.aularale.com/7002 and get the dark cover stick and cream to powder foundation that is one or two shades darker than your foundation shade. Cover the darkness w/the cover stick first (pat over area w/make up wedge and follow w/cream foundation (same patting method). Go over all of your face w/your foundation shade and set w/dark translucent powder. The xtra performance eye cream works wonders on darkness/puffiness around the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy