Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good undereye concealer for eye bags?

All good solutions so far. I have some more :)





I get really bad eye bags, and I'm like ';I'm twenty one, I can't have eye bags.'; So I've tried every product on the market practically to fix them. Burts Bees eye cream with Royal Jelly has really worked the best for me. It makes my skin visibly tighter (barely any bags) and I could see the effects very quickly (double bonus)! The royal jelly is an antioxident and cell grower, it works really well. I don't need to use any extra concealer for my eyes anymore. Just normal foundation on my face.





Instead of using cuecumbers, I reccomend getting a eyemask that you can put in the freezer. I have one from Walmart in the spa/bath and body section. It looks kind of like those masks you can put over your eyes while you are sleeping, but this one has little beads in it that stay cold when you put in the refridgerator or freezer. It will stay cold for at least 20 minutes (the max amount of time you should put anything from the freezer on your face, and also the time you need to help decrease inflamation). The strap will help keep the mask secure to your face.What is a good undereye concealer for eye bags?
once a night for 15 mins, cut some cucumber slices and put them on your eyes. the chemicals in a cucumber soothe eye bags. also, take 2 used teabags and leave them a little moist, but make sure their room temp, and leave them on your eyes again for 15 mins every night. you could actually alternate the two!





the tea bags can also be frozen, all that needs to happen is they have to be on your eyes for 15 mins. and if you take them of, wait a while before washing your face! let the chemicals o in first!What is a good undereye concealer for eye bags?
use cucumbers or age rewind makeup from loreal i think
Instead of just covering it up, why not try and fix them?





Buy some Vitamin E gel capsules. Squeeze a little bit out and rub it onto your 'eye bags' eyes every day...or at least every other day.





Try it =)





PS: I don't wear make-up, so I really can't help you with concealers.
if u ahve got under ey bags, tehy are puffy and wont go away. The continuos tugging 2 remove the concealer will only make it worse. The only option is plastice surgery...
Like puffy or dark?


For puffy...try some preperation H at night. I know it sounds gross, but the stuff is made to reduce swelling and I SWEAR it works!


For dark circles try the yellowish concealer from LA Minerals. I use it daily and it covers great. Little goes a lonnnnnnggg way though so apply lightly with your finger tip or concealer brush.


http://www.laminerals.com
  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy