Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Suggestions for best brand under eye concealer ?

i was at CVS and i need a good concealer for my under eye where i have bangs and darker skin. there was revlon, cover girl, neutrogena, loreal and maybelline new york. the neutrogena and loreal ones both said they also help reduce the bags under your eyes as well as conceal. i was wondering is anyone knows which one to suggest out of these 5 brands??


thankssSuggestions for best brand under eye concealer ?
Well I've never used those but if you want to get rid of the undereye circles use a peach colored concealer. Not a concealer that's close to your skin tone but peach. As for the bags use Preparation H. Sounds weird but it really works. I saw it in a beauty book. I've tried it and it's the only thing that instantly removes my bags. Good luckSuggestions for best brand under eye concealer ?
I like Loreal. I sometimes use the one that's supposed to last extra long and sometimes the powder one.
I love the L'Oreal 16 hr concealer .. So far its worked the best for me :)
i personally like maybelline, i had that in a mineral liquid, and that worked well.


but so does cover girl.


i would suggest one of those two

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy