Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What a good under eye concealer?

I don't want on that just hides my under eye darkness I want one that can also brighten the area. Are there any that can do that?What a good under eye concealer?
I have bad circles under my eyes because of genetics. They get even worse when I don't get enough sleep. I've tried so many things to even out my skin tone and heres what I suggest you do :]





1. Drink PLENTY of water. It really makes a difference, you'll also see a difference in your complexion. Can you say ';win-win';?


2. Get 8 hours of sleep every night. Easier said than done huh? Ahah look, I know it's hard but not only will you feel great but you'll look great. Seriously, there's a big difference between 6 hours of sleep and 8!


3. Every night before I go to sleep I pat on Biore Enliven: Cooling Eye Gel. You can get it from any drugstore and it's pretty cheap :) Not to mention it lasts FOREVER. I can't even remember when I got mine, Probably like 5-6 months ago!


4. There are tons of concealers out there. Look for something with a yellow undertone to it and dab it on under your eyes. If it's too light put a thin layer of your foundation over it. Rimmel makes great under eye concealers and you can get that anywhere. If you want to go for a more expensive concealer Lancome is the best concealer I've used. :D





Edit: oh! and another one I tried was erase paste by benefit. I think thats in the 20's or 30's (dollar wise) but it's a GREAT concealer!What a good under eye concealer?
I use Nuetrogena triple action under eye concealer and it's AWESOME. It works three ways: there's an eye cream in it to help get rid of bags in the long run, a nice under eye concealer, and SPF 25. I think it was like three dollars at the drug store and I love it.


And also if you're pinched for time and want to immediately brighten the area, then put some gold or yellow eye shadow under your eyes to instantly brighten the area.
No product acutally cures under eye darkness according to the lady at the Clinique counter - she even told me that the Clinique product didnt really work. Only keeping the area hydrated and keeping your entire body hydrated will help, along with stress relief. However, the Clinique under eye concealer really does work very well to conceal. It is a bit expensive, but the tube lasts FOREVER. You do not need to use much at all. Just apply with a very small brush (they have one that works well).





Good luck!
I've also been hunting for a good under eye concealer. The one I keep coming back to is Maybelline Age Rewind Double Face Perfector. It's a liquid concealer on one end and a highlighter on the other. I've never used the highlighter but I imagine it would give the additional brightening effect you're looking for.





Hope that helps!
there was one at target, it began with a j, it was like jamaicakid or something, it was really good but its 26 dollars where i live.. oh and it was a concealor stick. i looked so much younger and dewy- it was so pretty
I have always had dark circles, and have tried many concealers. The best one I have found is GOSH Touch Up Concealer. It covers well and helps me to not always look tired. Matches my skin tone well too.
Yes its a yellow under eye concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy