Friday, June 25, 2010

Ladies please help! BEST under eye concealer?

What is the BEST concealer for dark undereye circles? I'm looking for a concealer not a cream. Also, it is not caused from lack of sleep so please don't just suggest I get more sleep. Thanks.Ladies please help! BEST under eye concealer?
Yves Saint Laurentt - Touche Eclait


best seller ;)


amazing stuff and lasts for agesLadies please help! BEST under eye concealer?
I use Artistry Makeup Concealer. It works the best for me. I have dark circles under my eyes as well but this product has really worked for me. It really does make a difference and hides the darkness. I love mine, and I haven't found any other brand that has helped as much as this. Hope this has helped out! :) Good luck. I've added the link for the concealer below.
L'Oreal has very nice concealer that comes in the traditional lipstick-style tube. I love it because it is creamy and glides on smooth.
Clarins..


works for me!
I recommend Arbonne's concealers in a one shade lighter than your skin. Their products are more natural than most and the concealer is awesome. I would also recommend applying concealer with a concealer brush. You can get a brush at any discount/drug store. It will give you a more precise application.


I know you mentioned that you didn't want an eye cream, but I would strongly suggest one with kojic acid, which is a natural skin lightener. I love Arbonne's NutriMinC RE9 Eye Cream. It lasts FOREVER and naturally lightens the skin around the eye while strenghtening that skin and therefore, keeping wrinkles, etc. away.
Benefit's Boi-ing conclealer is really good. Its not specifically for under the eyes i dont think but its a great concealer as far as blemishes go. Covers everything right up so it should work really good for dark circles as well. Its a bit expensive initially but it'll honestly last you ages. Its the only concealer i'll ever use and my skin is far from perfect lol
If you're in the U.K.


Boots No7 - instant radiance concealer stick


just dot a little under the eye


Works like a charm :)


hope this helps!
Yves Saint Laurent - expensive but worth it's weight in gold.
I get incredible coverage for my undereye circles with the concealer and foundation from kms mineral essentials. It covers everything from my circles to my acne scars and blemishes!
benefit cosmetics does this product called ooh la-lift its not a concealer but it brightens that area, i have used this and it really worked! they also do consealers try looking at their website http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/home.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy