Friday, June 25, 2010

A good under-eye concealer?

I know this is a pretty popular question....but as much as i'm sure that i'd love YSL or Benefit...I'm too broke for it!


Anything I can get from boots for around a fiver would be appreciated!A good under-eye concealer?
I'm using Revlon beyond natural concealer and am very happy with it.A good under-eye concealer?
MAC makes awsome concealer. Studio Finish with SPF 35. It looks like an eyeshadow pot. For inexpensive Almay has the best concealer for undereye in a lipstick tube form or lipgloss tube form. I use all 3 and switch it up every now and then and nothing beats Almay or MAC for me.
the rimmel one that looks like a lipstick (about 拢2.99/拢3.99) or natural collection the long thin one that looks like a lipgloss tube (拢1.99) xx
M.A.C! :)


amazingg
just go buy a little $3 yellow concealer stick i think it is from covergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy