Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best concealer for under eye circles?

I have really really dark circles that are practically permanent. I sleep. But they are forever there. XD I just want a concealer for my skin that I don't need to use foundation with or a brush (just my finger). Something that will last all day and is sweat-proof. Something I could find at Macy's?Best concealer for under eye circles?
Maybelline Coverstick Concealer is definitely one of the best concealers.





◙ waterproof


◙ oil-free


◙ last longer than most concealer


◙ has different colors


◙ gives you thick coverage





http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/C…


http://www.buymebeauty.com/images/maybel…Best concealer for under eye circles?
One of my favourite things I have in my makeup collection is my corrector pallet. It has a regular concealer, a green concealer (it corrects redness), a highlighter, and a peach colour which corrects purplely bags under your eyes. I know MAC has one, Sephora also carries one, or there's one from Quo which is way cheaper if your drug store carries that brand. The whole pallet is amazing and it makes your skin look pretty much flawless.
I know you said Macy's but take a look at this. It's called Look Alert Eye Brightner, I think it works great. I used to use it all the time, I stopped cause I started using this then I didn't need the concealer anymore, it's called Lighten Up Plus Eye Cream. You can find both of these here: http://www.youravon.com/jessicamartinez
well, i love what i use, it does a great job, but you can't get it at macy's. its actually a cheap little brand... cover girl invisible concealer. i always have dark circles under my eyes as well, no matter how much i sleep but when i put that on, they disappear. of course, it's all relative to skin tone
I've tried a ton of concealers and my favorites are ~





1) Bobbi Brown's ';Creamy Concealer Kit'; $32.00


2) Cover Stick Corrector Concealer About $6.00


3) Sephora ';Eye Brightener'; $14.00
http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc…


This is very very very good for undereye circles. Just make a triangle with it, and blend it out. Works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy