Friday, June 25, 2010

Best concealer for dark under eye circles? When I mean ';dark'; I mean almost black/dark blue?

Sadly enough I was blessed to genetically carry a gene that causes major dark circles. REALLY dark circles. My eyes look hollow. Any good make up concealers out there to cover up without looking like I caked it on? Please and thank.Best concealer for dark under eye circles? When I mean ';dark'; I mean almost black/dark blue?
Dutchess





Like you I also inherited my raccoon eyes from my mother. However this is what I do and use to help;


First, you need to drink min. of 3 glasses of water daily to keep skin hydrated.


Second get your sleep min. of 8 hrs. lack of it will only darken the circles more


Third, I use a product called Extreme Eye Rescue made specifically for the eye area. After several weeks of application, I've noticed that the dark circles have lightened.


http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>


Fourth, to cover up the remaining lighter shade I use a foundation from Coonobabe. Since I have oily skin I use their Savila base, but they also have Moisturize for normal/dry, depends on your skin type. When apply less is more, and goes a long way, use too much and it cakes on you. So I hope this helps you.


http://www.coonobabe.comBest concealer for dark under eye circles? When I mean ';dark'; I mean almost black/dark blue?
sally hansen natural beauty fast fix concealer (:
mac studio fix consealer,


you can get it at dillards or macys ,


its 16 dollors


its great


i have dark and baggy circles too and im only 14


its suckss
Well I had those same cirlces and you can try either Look Alert Eye Brightener or you can try this cream that I used and now I don't need a concealer, it's called Lighten Up Plus Eye Cream.





Check them out here: http://www.youravon.com/jessicamartinez


Free shipping code: REPFLYER
I know what you mean, i have dark circles too! I use the max factor concealer stick, make sure you get one that has a pinkish undertone, then apply it with a small concealer brush or your ring finger, then take a little bit of translucent powder and dust it over it so it could stay. Good luck %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy