Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best under-eye concealer?

Without a doubt it is Dior's Skinflash. I used to be an avid fan of Touche Elat until I discovered Skinflash and was converted instantly. They have better shades and the brush does not start to smell after a month or so as the Touche Eclat one does. It also reflects light better so is perfect for undereye dark shadows and highlighting cheekbones/ filling in fine lines etcWhat is the best under-eye concealer?
physicans preforance in yellow or dermablendWhat is the best under-eye concealer?
Soot
I use either Maquicomplet by Lancome which is 拢18.50 in boots or MAC studio finish which is 拢9.50
touche eclate by ysl! its brill! i can go out and have a mad un then look fresh as a daisy in the morning! life saver!! x
Benefit Boiing - the best you can get without surgery I'd say!
The Christian Dior skinflash is very good. If you wear foundation, try the CD ';spraypaint';, foundation you spray on! It really works and I don't need any concealer when I use that. I have a lot of freckles and red marks on my face but when I spray that on my face, I look like I have been to a fancy makeover :). Best investment I ever made
the no.7 one is the same style as the YSL one, but costs alot less!
Hello, I'm sure all the expensive ones are as good as people say but I have always used 'RIMMEL' concealer. Its tiny so you can hide it in your clutch for a night out and it stays on all day and night. Please try it out and let me know what you thought of it. Have fun, Hayley-May
it's YSL Touche Eclat. That's it. Your answer. You don't need to look anywhere else. I know everyone agrees!
Benefit Boi-ing about 拢15 from boots, it's fab.








and it lasts all day.
It just has to be Touche Eclait from YSL. I have tried loads of under eye concealers and this one is by far the best!
clarins is always a good brand to use
The best I have used is Dermablend Cover Creme. Its an industrial strength makeup, and it is fantastic at concealing my hideous under eye circles. This creme is also great at covering tattoos, and birth marks. It is high quality stuff that is actually water proof.
By all accounts it's Touche Eclait - don't know who makes it though, sorry! It gets all the votes in readers' polls in magazines.
try looking in avon magazines
Touche Eclat by Yves St Laurent. It costs a bl00dy fortune, about 拢20 a go, but its SOOOO worth it! Its also good for adding some 'highlights' to your face, oh and as a base before applying lippie (learnt that from my sis in law on my wedding day!) xx
I love the Benefit Boi-ing - it is great!





My friend tried it the other day and she couldn't believe how fab it is - she went out and bought three of them!!
i use almay its about 拢8.00 from boots it works well for me.


although YSL eclat is supposed to be wicked!
...more sleep!
Definately Touche Eclait By YSL. Its costs around 拢20 and its absolutely amazing!!! You'll love it!
im not sure of the exact name but maybeline touch up stick thing its really good and matches your skin and its not expensive!
Touch eclait - its fantastic but just make sure u get the closest colour to your skin tone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy