Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good concealer (under eye coverage, break outs)?

for undereye coverage, and breakouts, acne.


one that stays on long enough, sweat resistant, and gives a natural look.





please no, super expensive brand names like ysl, chanel, or m.a.c


I'm just experimenting now,


I would prefer the brands that you can purchase at Wal-Mart or any drugstores.





( :


thanks in advanceWhat is a good concealer (under eye coverage, break outs)?
well I have seperate ones.





for the undereye coverage, try loreal infallible. its so good. it comes in different skin shades and it totally works. it makes my eyes look less puffy (they always are hahah) and if i have circles it makes them go away.





I really like any type of almay concealer. im pretty sure they have one for acne and breakouts. or try any from elf..super cheap there. but thats online. the other two you can definitely get from a drugstore.What is a good concealer (under eye coverage, break outs)?
For under eye concealer I have found that a orange or salmon colored matte lipstick works great. I know it sounds crazy but if you apply it lightly on your dark circles then go over it with a light colored concealer it will totally conceal your dark circles. As for breakouts and other spots that need concealing I personally like Revlon color stay.


It really stays on for 16 hours like it says. Best if you experiment with different brands to see what works best for you. Hope this helped you out!
Covergirl fresh complexion concealer. It works for both. I love it.
Revlon Colourstay under eye concealer works really great! It stays on for a long time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy