Friday, June 25, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good concealer for under eye shadows etc?

Touche Eclat by Yves St Laurent is brilliant stuff but pricy. The best (and bestselling - apparently one of these is sold every nine minutes or something) budget concealer is good old Hide The Blemish by Rimmel (it's about 拢3-4 now I think - I seem to remember the first one I ever bought was about 49p!). Use a brush (lip brush-type chisel ended ones are good) to put it on %26amp; don't pull or rub the skin near your eyes with your fingers; it blends in really well with a bit of gentle dabbing and patting. Set it with powder and it lasts ages!Can anyone recommend a good concealer for under eye shadows etc?
Boots no 7.Can anyone recommend a good concealer for under eye shadows etc?
well rested by bare minerals
clinique airbrush concealer is excellent, costs about 拢17 but lasts forever.
Physicians Formula makes a great yellow concealer stick that really covers up those dark under-eye circles. I have REALLY bad ones and this stuff makes them near invisible.
MAC concealers or estee lauder double wear concealer
If you have the cash, then go for a top quality make up brand. I suggest Clinique, but Borjoise is also good.
Touche Eclat by Yves St Laraunt or Boots number 7 is an effective cheaper alternative.
Clinique line smoothing concealer, it works great for me.
YSL ...pricey but brilliant
I use Revlon Skinlights, really good, almost as good as YSL and loads cheaper!!
avon does good concelors
L'Oreal Touche Magique works as well as YSL without the painful price-tag
Revlon Colorstay is a good one, and cheap, too!
Hey... yes you could try Yves St Laurent.


Cost around 拢20...but its good!
boi-ing by benefit. great stuff! a little pricey, but like most benefit products, worth every penny!
Christian Dior makes 2 products that help mine A LOT! The first one is their Long-Wearing Moisturizing Concealer. It hides mine so well. I inherited my circles from my Cherokee grandmother. Hers went past her cheek bones! The second is Dior Skinflash. It's called a Radiance Booster Pen. It's great for touch ups. Good Luck %26amp; Blessings
I've tried loads and they never worked great until I got YSL Touche Eclat. it will work on under eyes, blemishes, spots red lines, everything. Yes its expensive but well worth every penny. I use it every morning and then don't need full foundation during the day. Be like me and get someone going through duty free to buy it, savings are very good.
Go into the body shop and for 拢5 get a tub of strawberry boddy butter, it works for me!!!
try max factor concealer its about 拢5.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy