Friday, June 25, 2010

Good under eye concealer?

I've been using Cliniques Under Eye Concealer and it seems to look fine in the mornings but after a few hours, like when I come home from school and look in the mirror, it looks all nasty and dried out. It kind of 'creases' or whatever it's called.


So I was wondering if anyone knows of some concealer that won't do that? I'm 15 and have pale skin (...if that maters..)


Or is it because I use too much..?


..Or you could give me tips on putting it on better.





Any feedback is appreciated =DGood under eye concealer?
I swear by NYC concealer.Good under eye concealer?
I cant live without my Dior skinflash concealer. Its the best!
I love love love make up ... there are a few things that you might want to try... first if your using liquid concealer switch to one in a stick form (covergirl has it) get a foundation brush ( and im not talking about those little white cotton pads an honest to god brush) apply a LIGHT(helps to go one or two shades lighter than your skin tone) layer to the under eye area and blend in with the brush .... if your not satisfied go back over with one more layer then go over with a nice powdered concealer 鈾?good luck
Mine used to do that! I used mac...still do, but what I do now is moisturize around the eye area. It helps a whole lot. I have to used a different moisturizer for my under eyes than I do my face, because my face moisturizer doesn't cut it for the eye area. I use mac, not the stick but the one in the little pot. I don't use a brush, they never work right. My make up artist said to use your ring finger (it doesn't shake as much as the others) and to ';pat'; on the concealer. I have my concealer 1 shade lighter than my foundation, and it's perfect! Ever since I started moisturizing my eyes, I pretty much look flawless!





A very good concealer that is strictly for around your eyes is Benefit's Boi-ing...it's yellow-based, so it's good for dark circles. You can buy it at sephora!
try to apply a little less. mac has wonderful concealer, also.





goodluck ^_^
Borghese has great concealer. I would die without it! They have 3 different shades in the same container and so you can kind of mix some of them together to find the tone that perfectly matches your skin. Another good one is from Benefit. They come in little boxes with an attatched mirror. There's even other small things in there like a lip plumper! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy