Friday, June 25, 2010

Good under eye concealer?

Today i jsut bought L'oreal's Visible Lift Under Eye Concealer... i haven't opened it because i'm trying to find reviews on it.





What's a good affordable concealer for the eyes?Good under eye concealer?
If you're worried about dark circles I recommend Physician's Formula yellow-based concealer. It will cancel out the blueish/purple tone and you can dab a little bit of foundation over it. It's cheap and drugstore friendly.





You can also google what you bought for user reviews if you're still worried.Good under eye concealer?
I find that any creamy or liquid concealer settles into little lines and makes them look HUGE!!!


I've been using the Concealer from LA Minerals for a while now and I really like it. I use the yellowish one in the dark circle part of my undereye area and then the Bisque color everywhere else.


Works great, no creases, stays on all day.


I think you can get a sample from their website for like $1 and the sample lasts FOREVER!~~~


I'll warn you though, if you get the yellow one, a little goes a long way. Go over it with some foundation to tone it down some.
You won't find a cheap-as-chips GOOD concealer. The thickest and the best (that will cover everything and anything) is MaxFactor's PANSTICK. It is the best investment you'll make. Is about 拢6.99 to buy. I recommend it to everyone - a good neutral shade too (if you are pale(ish) is number 13 TRue Beige.





Hope that helps
maybelline mineral power: natural perfecting concealer works the best....not to thin or thick and blends in naturally so it looks like your barely wearing makeup.....also pick the rite shadeXD
BeneFit boi-ing is the best that i've found.


It's very thick and lasts all day. it claims to be industrial strength concealer.
go to sephora drugstore stuff honestly sucks...





makeupforever have really good concealer..


also nars and smashbox





will run you under $30.





they they work....





return it lol
I e-mailed my answer to you because it wouldn't let me answer on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy