Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need a great Under Eye Concealer?

Has any one tried Eve Pearl salmon Concealer. She is a 5 times Emmy award winning Celebrity makeup artist, and she is well known for her concealer but just want to see if any has use it, to make sure it as good as it says to be. Is there any that you recommend, I recently bought avon face primer does that work for the eye.I need a great Under Eye Concealer?
Revlon has great ones











mark kI need a great Under Eye Concealer?
I would recommend YSL Touche Eclat No 2 which is on the yellowy side. Magic stuff! Also, Boots No 7 do a very good version as well.





I wouldn't recommend using normal concealer, i.e. for covering spots etc as it's too heavy for under the eyes.





I've never heard of Eve Pearl I'm afraid.
maybeline has the best under eye concealers. got one that's a a shade lighter then your foundation, becuase the under eye is usually darker. so it helps hide the darkness better. then apply foundation over it, and it all looks the same color. :) hope it helps.
I have never heard of that brand. I use the Golden Rose Cosmetics Stick Concealer #02. It cover better than liquid concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy