Friday, June 25, 2010

Under Eye concealer. Should I used it?

Should I use under eye concealer for dark circles? Or concealers would contribute to wrinkles in the future?Under Eye concealer. Should I used it?
i have the same issue but i still use it...


i guess i should have washed my face everyday, bc now i have like a wrinkly porey thing under my eye





uggh!





be sure to wash ur face and


instead of concealer, freeze two spoons and as soon as u wake up, put them on ur undereye areaUnder Eye concealer. Should I used it?
The best treatment I have ever seen for dark circles under your eyes... if you want to get rid of them instead of cover them up, is Nicole Miller's Multi-action vitamin complex. This will fade your dark circles in just a few days naturally. It also helps to get plenty of rest and to use a ph balancing toner. If your skin is balanced, it will even out it's coloring.
do not use a cake type concealer. use a liquid kind and dot it under the eye area pat the concealer in to the skin NEVER RUB or you will get wrinkles and remember to wash your makeup off every night use a good face cream and a eye gel along with a good nights sleep will really help
You should use Arbonne's corrective eye cream. It will help with the dark circles. If you are interested in giving it a try, I can mail you a sample.





http://cassieanderson.myarbonne.com
Actually, your best bet is an Avon product from the Anew line. Ask your Avon rep. I ran out and haven't gotten my new order yet or I'd just look at the package. Sorry.
Sure you can use it. The only way I've ever heard of it contributing to wrinkles is because of pulling on the skin to much. Just be gentle when putting it on, you can use a brush to do it.
yes u should. alot of people swear by YSL's Touche Eclat, but personally the shade is too light for me. they come in 3 shades. use a liquid concealer - if u want to cover up wrinkles as well, clinique has this line smoothing liquid concealer. or u can try body shop's illuminating eye concealer. it has light reflecting pigments in it.
If you do use under eye concealer, use liquid and gently tap it into your skin. I, personally, don't use it. Instead I wipe a bit of tinted moisturizer under my eyes. Looks natural and moisturizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy