Friday, June 25, 2010

I have serious dark circles and have loreal visible lift eye concealer light, medium, and medium deep?

none of them seem to be doing a very good job of concealing my dark circles what else should i useI have serious dark circles and have loreal visible lift eye concealer light, medium, and medium deep?
Go for a concealer that is either and eye brightener. When using concealer always go a shade or two lighter than your own skin tone. Also, go for a makeup line that is none for having heavy coverage. I hear Remmel's Stay Matte is a heavy coverage foundation and can double as a concealer. If they have a special Concealer I would look into it. Good Luck and Stay Beautiful! ^_^I have serious dark circles and have loreal visible lift eye concealer light, medium, and medium deep?
I use a very, very cheap N.Y.C. cover stick in a yellow tone. You're supposed to use a yellow-toned concealer for under eye circles. I got mine for seriously like $2 at Target and it works so well. You should get it!
Salmon color are good for undereye circles. Also, I have some terrific dark circles, and I swear by MAC Studio Finish concealer. It makes my circles almost nonexistent without looking cakey or giving that ';reverse raccoon'; look.
put spoons in the freezer overnight and in the morning press them on your cicles to reduce blood flow and make the circles go away. hold the spoons there until they are room temperature or about 3 min.





hope this helps =]
I have had dark circles my whole life. The very best concealer I have ever found to cover them up is GOSH Touch Up Concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy