Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best type of concealer for dark circles under the eye?

I have dark circles under my eye. And I am still very young.


My Mom and Dad don't have it.


And lately, I have been sleeping for about 10 hours everyday.


So I want to know what is the best conclealer to hid them?Best type of concealer for dark circles under the eye?
I honestly had the same issue I鈥檓 15. I used to use concelear just under the eye. But i stopped in realized that no one in my family has it either and i realized hiding it isn鈥檛 the solution. I went to Macys and went to the Clique counter and but this special cr猫me for this problem it's $27.00 but it鈥檚 worth it. Buy it when they give a free gift. Also try Estee Lauder there products work better I guess but there a little more expensive but its worth it because once you use it is gone,


PS I sleep a lot eat healthy but still had the black circles but now there barely noticeable what ever you do don鈥檛 use makeup up makes it worst.Best type of concealer for dark circles under the eye?
make sure you use a liquid concealer and if you can get it light reflecting concealer will get rid of it
They have usually 2 kinds, yellow and green.....green is for red spots and the yellow is for dark spots. Go with a yellow or beige one that wont make your face look too yellow
bobbie brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy