Friday, June 25, 2010

What the best under eye concealer that won't cost me the earth?

Touch Eclat by YSL is good, No7 in Boots do a very good similar product half the priceWhat the best under eye concealer that won't cost me the earth?
I'm also still trying to figure that out. What will help is drinking alot of water and getting a good nights rest. I use cheap concealer from the drugstore and It works good. I suggest trying the cheaper brands first as one might work for you. Good luck!What the best under eye concealer that won't cost me the earth?
I think that MaryKay's highlighting pen is really great for under the eyes. It's a little pricey, but really good. If you don't like that then they have regular concealers too! I also like Maybelline and MAC. I hope this helps!





xo tinkerbell xo
rimmel if you want a cheap yet good concealer or mac if you want the best concealer EVER!!! yes its a little pricey but i love it :)
There's a pretty good one from Maybelline that's a mustard yellow color (the universal color for under the eyes) that is fairly affordable in most areas.
Go into your local Boots or Superdrug store. There are a range of cheaper brands aimed at teenagers, that are cheap and still work great! Try Miss Sporty, 17, Boot's Natural Collection or Maybelline. They range in price from £1.99-£5
Benefit are amazing for products,pick up a mini catalogue from boots or selfridges they have lots to choose from.
body shop does a great one at very affordable price
itried a sample at 'benefit' and even though it is abit expensive it was really lovely to wear! i asked for it for xmas! x
i agree withYSL, it's superb!


Make sure you buy in a colour either lighter or perfect match though.
touch eclat is good as a touch highligher (translate darlings), but not for hiding dark circles. i use bobby brown.





good tip though - dab on eye gel before you put on the concealer it'll go on smoother with less drag.
I quite like the ones from:


Boots Botanics


Tesco make-up


Rubie %26amp; Mille (they have a dual tone so you can get a closer shade)
Yves Saint Laurant, Touche Eclat, it dosent really cost the earth but its worth the earth if you have dark circles under your eyes!
Mary Kay
Mary Kay. They have two different ones... Concealer and Facial Highlighting Pen. The concealer is great for undereyes as well as blemishes and the tube will last you 9 months or so! The facial highlighting pen is great for undereyes and brightens the whole area, so its really great if your undereyes are really dark.
boots no 7 have a great one.
you need to try boeing by Benefit, it costs around £14 but it is the concealer of miracles,





But all concealers and makeup work differently on different skin, so maybe best to go to the shop and try before you buy.
hey,





i always use Boots 17 concealer as it's dead cheap (£2.25 i think)which is always good as a student! i like it as it doesn't make your skin greasy as I found with Rimmel. YSL is also really good as I treated myself and it definitely does the trick to shift those black circles under your eyes!





have fun
avon have the best cosmetics in my opnion and they are very reasonable and have been proven to work avon.uk.com
MAC is very good concealer. I have major dark circles, and it really works. I use the stick and the liquid wand one for extra coverage. I think they're $14, which may be expensive, but I think they're a deal. They last forever, and, like I said, they really work. There's also some base that you put on before you put on the concealer. It'll cost more, but some workers will give you a free sample of it.
One that I really like is Physicians Formula concealer stick. One end has the yellow cream and the other has a nude cream. Its pretty inexpensive and you can find it at any drug store. Its a really good brand. You can find the mineral makeup too in that brand fairly cheap as well.





I would try this one out though. It works good enough for me. Just put the yellow on and blend it in really well then put the nude color over it and blend and it should look good!
baby powder and water

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy