Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good under eye concealer that is fairly cheap (up to about 拢7.00 ish)?

wet n' wild cover stick


it's only about 1.47 at walmart


and it cover's great,


goodluck byeWhat is a good under eye concealer that is fairly cheap (up to about 拢7.00 ish)?
Dream matte mousse concealer is great, I bought it in Boots, don't think it's that expensive either.


My mum also got me one from M.A.C which is the best one I've ever used, but if you're on a budget, go with the matte mousse :) What is a good under eye concealer that is fairly cheap (up to about 拢7.00 ish)?
M.A.C. is great and you don't need that much it about $13.50 in the u.s. but it lasts a long time. By far one of my favorites.
omg u havnt discovered Avon yet? Here is a link for the conceler...
Yellow Coverstick Concealer from Maybelline New York

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy