Friday, June 25, 2010

Best under eye concealer?

The concealer I'm using now simply isn't cutting it. I have quite dark under eyes, and I need a good concealer that has good coverage and doesn't go cakey which mine does at the moment.





Any help here would be most appreciated. Please bear in mind that I live in the UK%26lt; however overseas shipping is quite good these days! :)





Thanks in advanceBest under eye concealer?
drink water! less to your make up routine and its simple. if you really want a concealer.. i'd get a costly oneBest under eye concealer?
I have quite bad eye bags on some days unfortunately :/


and I have tried a lot of different concealers and brands but I have to say that mac is the best it covers your eye-bags without making it to obvious your wearing any or making your eye-bags look grey or odd-coloured! you can buy MAC from lots of different stores and areas worldwide including the UK :)


Hope my answer was helpful!!
I've always had the same problem. I've started using Maybelline Instant Age Rewind double face perfector. It has both a concealer and a highlighter. Use the concealer first, then the highlight over it. I love it, works like a dream.
the avon concealer is THEE best ever! ;)


cant live without it lol


go to www.avon.uk and u should find it there for 拢2.99! cheap cheap but well good!
I would like to know too. But, what i do know is that Covergirl doesn't have a good one, though i did hear that m.a.c. does!!!
they have covergirl in england right???





covergirl fresh complexion under eye concealer is AWESOME!!! it covers really well and it doesnt feel cakey....
I have dark circles under my eyes too and I have touche clat from ysl, its amazing and it stays on all day! freely available in the uk too :)
I love Revlon products. They work amazingly... Try that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy