Friday, June 25, 2010

My 12 yr old sister has very bad under eye circles - and they wont be covered up by concealer. Help?

She is very upset about this as she want to look great - who doesnt - and finds it hard as her eye area is purple and concealer just makes it look worse. Any ideas - cucumber%26amp; tea bags are not working - and please dont offfer any expensive stuff - just any websites that offer help or any home remedies that will work.











Oh, and we've tried the cold spoon aswell - nothing will work








Please help!My 12 yr old sister has very bad under eye circles - and they wont be covered up by concealer. Help?
Try putting a little bit of orange lipstick under her eyes. I know this sounds silly but it works! (Make sure you blend it in real well) If you don't have orange lipstick then you could use orange eye shadow. Either way both work because orange cancels out blue.





Then put the concealer on top of the lipstick and blend it in real well. This really works for me. I always have dark circles that never seem to go away. Hope this helps! :)My 12 yr old sister has very bad under eye circles - and they wont be covered up by concealer. Help?
I don't know how much research on the web you've done but I'm linking an article at the bottom of my post that might help.





Dark circles are not always caused by exhaustion. For me, they're a combination of genetics and un-sunned Irish skin. They could be caused by lots of things, including anemia; you should rule out all health factors for your sister before you focus on the cosmetic problem.





The cosmetic problem: I know you don't want to spend any money on this, but keep it in mind for the future. I use Laura Geller's Eye Spackle to 'brighten' the area under my eyes and then a layer of my foundation to blend it into the rest of my skin. It works.
This is due to lack of vitamins and proteins in the body. Get a blood test done and see which vitamins the body is lacking. I sell a ayurvedic under eye gel if interested can sell you one. The website is vedaway.com


Under eye needs hydration and make up and concealers will worsen the situation because they contain chemicals.


It is better to cure the problem then to camouflage it
well she have to go to a dermatologist and she needs to get enough sleep, she's too young to get those purple eyebags, and she's not taking care of herself. She have to have an appointment with her doctor about this, cause makeup won't always answer your questions about eyebags that can't be resolve.
Sleep and Hydrating the skin(more water, fruit)


But Benefit offer a well i wouldn't call it make up but like a cover (not a concealer) works every time looks fresh its called Oh la lift from any drug store (uk and us such as boots) and fenwicks just go to the Benefit stand :D
My 12 year old son gets them usually when he has been on his DSI under the duvet.....I think some one has said before that lack of sleep plays a part, and as my son obviously won't wear make up the only way his go away is when he is sleeping more. Hope this helps. :o)
There's a roll-on product. It's in a green tube. You can find it at Target. It has a metal silver roll-on ball. I can't remember the name. lol, good luck!
Make up on a 12 year old?





Let her be a child, then when she is older she can add all that crap. Boys don't like it anyway.
tell her to sleep more





and use fresh cucumber it will work but you have to do it every day and the results come out slowly ...
It won't be a quick fix, but more sleep and drink more water, it is sometimes a sign of dehydration.


Good Luck!
Drink alot of water its the best (:]








try out MAC conceler:D
try getting more sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy