Friday, June 25, 2010

Best under eye concealer?

what is the best concealer to user under the eyes? I am looking for one which will easily blend and make the dark under eyes light as the rest of my face. is the YSL concealer the best one? any recommendations please!Best under eye concealer?
rimmel does a really good concealer. One onces in a tube that looks like lipstick. I use it everyday and its only like 拢3/拢4.


Warm it up in your hands(by rubbing it) and it looks great.


Heres what it looks like.


http://images.chemistdirect.co.uk/images鈥?/a>


honestly its really good.


xBest under eye concealer?
I have always gone for an expensive concealer, however I recently discovered Natural Collection concealer at just 拢2 which looks like a lipstick. It's like foundation in a tube, it's easy to apply and it gives great coverage for under eye circles. So maybe you could look into cheaper make-up brands for your under eyes. :)
I have racoon eyes...so I think I can help with this one!


I use the yellow concealer from LA Minerals. A little goes a LONGGG way and it lasts all day. It's a powder, but it's creamy and adheres to your skin like crazy. I accidentally got it on my nose one day and had to use vaseline to get it off.


I put that on, then my mineral foundation over it. You can get a sample from their site. Think their like $2. My samples lasted a long time.
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy