Friday, December 11, 2009

Who knows an good eye concealer?

i need to know a good eye concealer!Who knows an good eye concealer?
I love Bare Minerals ';Well Rested';. It's light, natural and covers great!Who knows an good eye concealer?
Maybelline True Illusion Undectable





http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/C鈥?/a>





I use this and it works great.
Dark sun glasses always work.
clinique
Physician's Formula Circle RX Circle Control Concealer, I use it and it words soooo good.
use any almay concealer because they are really good
Oh my gosh...I have THE best one. I saw it once on HSN while just channel flipping.





It is Yves St. Laurent 'Cliche' (I think that's the name). It looks like a mascara tube, but when you open it, it has a brush, and on the other end, it's like a pen where you click it and the concealer comes out. I think it comes in 3-4 shades. Kind of pricey...like $30, but I bought it more than 6 months ago and am still using it. Got it at Saks...LOVE IT!!! Take it from an insomniac!
clinique, sephora, laura mercier
Amazing cosmetics has a great concealer. Most makeup artists use it.
MAC....the one that feels like clay not liquid..it comes in the small round container..great coverage and lasts a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy