Friday, December 11, 2009

Do I need to set my under-eye concealer with powder?

I recently started getting into makeup, and I was wondering if it's necessary to set my under-eye concealer with powder? Also, how about blush? I don't really want to buy a powder unless necessary. Let me know! Thanks!Do I need to set my under-eye concealer with powder?
Yes, because it could fade through out the day or become cakey. Powder is very important in prolonging concealer and foundation. Blush is also great because it brings color into your skin. Just don't apply too much. Here's a tutorial:





http://www.makeupgeek.com/tutorials/how-鈥?/a>Do I need to set my under-eye concealer with powder?
Yes, you do need it, I tried not to use powder but it wears off throughout the day, so you really need powder. But don't use to much because I find you can look to matte and 'set' - if you know what I mean.


If you personally feel you don't need blusher, then you shouldn't use it.


but it does give you a healthy glow and a creme blusher can stop you looking too caked in make up and is easier to blend.


A powder blusher is also good, if you want to build up colour.


So people even use bronzer, for more of a tan.


But less if always more :)





Also if you put too much blusher on, you can always put some powder over the blusher, which will stop you looking so...blushed. :)
yeah


I like to use physicians formula mineral makeup (the mineral stuff works best for me and its a little cheaper then bare minerals). first I use the main powder to conceal then I put it all over my face. then a little bush on the apples of my cheeks brushing upward an a little on the tip of my nose. then I cover it all with the light mineral veil. then I do my eye makeup.
You should set it with powder, because concealers (esp cheaper ones) will move around. it's a good rule to usually set everything with powder, but I recommend translucent powder so that your face doesn't look too cakey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy