Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best concealer for dark under-eye circles?

I've been doing some research and from what I've found these seem to be the top three contenders. Any feedback?


1. YSL Touche Eclat


2. Dior Radiance Skinflash Booster Pen


3. Lancome's Effacernes Waterproof ConcealerWhat is the best concealer for dark under-eye circles?
i use Lancome's Effacernes; its really really good, it made my dark circles dissapear and it didnt move at all! you only need a tiny amount to cover it all (:What is the best concealer for dark under-eye circles?
I have dark under eye circles. And this is what I do:


First pat on Bobby Brown Corrector in Dark Peach (there are several shades) with my ring finger. Then I put on MAC Select Cover-up Conceal with a conceal brush. Then I put on translucent loose powder with a fluffy eye brush to set it. That hides the circles and makes my skin look even toned.
Try Clinique All About Eyes Concealer. It has a great texture, nice tint, and super blendable!


:)
i use neutrogena concealer kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy