Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best under eye concealer?

I have dark circles and had em since i was 5 :-/


I've tried several diff types of concealers to mask it, but the majority of them are terrible.


Either leaving the area under my eye cakey or the dark circles still very visible or it doesnt last all day.


I'm currently using cover girl concealer. Its good but I want to find one thats better. Oh plus I'd like a concealer that stays fresh and natural looking even after a workout.


ThanksWhat is the best under eye concealer?
I have had this same problem since high school.





I now use Bare Minerals make-up. In the kit they give 2 shades of foundation. I use the slightly lighter one on my eyes. This helps tremendously. It doesn't come off easy and is easy to put on. Literally you can't mess it up. What is the best under eye concealer?
Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Eclat. It's quite expensive, but it's an amazing concealer. It will cover your dark circles and make you eyes look all sparkly.





http://www.ysl-parfums.com/gb/index.html
I have them too! Hate 'em. I use an eye primer and bare minerals. Works better than anything else I've tried - and I've tried a lot. Good luck.
Loeral is good.
Loreal


i use the Soft Ivory one 4 years now i love it
squish fresh green peas (alot of em if needed) and mask it
Benefit Bo-ing. It's the best there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy