Sunday, December 13, 2009

Under eye concealer, what is wrong with this?

It doesn't do much to help...i can put a little or a lot,i feel like it shows the wrinkles more?am i doing it wrong..or is that what happens?Under eye concealer, what is wrong with this?
To stop your wrinkles from being accentuated, you should first apply a 'wrinkle-filling' cream, like Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch. This will help fill in all the cracks that your concealer usually does.


There's some great tips from the Lancome makeup artist on how to apply your concealer here: http://www.primped.com.au/tips_tricks/article/concealer_tricks_you_should_definitely_try


Basically, dab and roll instead of wiping it across your face. And maybe you need to experiment with the type of concealer you use. I find liquid ones are too thin to cover my monstrous dark circles. I prefer a thicker cream or mousse formula.Under eye concealer, what is wrong with this?
I have that problem too, it depends on what kind of concealer I use... I find that liquid concealer doesn't settle into the wrinkles as much as a cream one does, like the ones that come in sticks [like lipstick or a pencil].





The best one I've tried, is Maybelline Mineral Power liquid concealer... The only problem is it doesn't last throughout the whole day :-[ But, it doesn't go into the wrinkles as much as others I've tried.
You need to set it with powder.


Put a thin layer of concealer on then a matching powder on top. It will make it last longer and cover more :)








Follow my Twitter!


http://twitter.com/CheerGoddess





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy