Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eye concealer?

The thing is that i don't use liquid foundation so i can't get a concealer which requires liquid foundation to smooth it out at the end.I'm using a 2-way cake so i want something which can cover my dark circles and at the same time i don want it to seem that its very bright on my eye as the 2-way cake won't be able to cover it well as a liquid foundation.Eye concealer?
Try Sheercover concealer...it works really well and is supposed to be used under mineral foundation or any powders...ive used it by itself...u can only get it online though...








www.sheercover.comEye concealer?
Try mark.'s Speedway Do Everything Makeup ($8). It is a creme-to-powder stick foundation. I use it on my dark circles and it works great.





www.mymarkstore.com/dpupo
  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy