Friday, December 11, 2009

What do I use in place of an under-eye concealer?

I JUST ran out of my Chanel under eye concealer, and I have golden skin tone with quite some dark circles..but I need to cover them up tommorrow and I dont have any concealer on me..I don't use cover up or foundation...What is my best bet?What do I use in place of an under-eye concealer?
I usually use a tinted moisturizer, but if you don't have any of that, any moisturizer or light lotion works well for me. You could also try dabbing on some light eye shadow that matches your skin tone.What do I use in place of an under-eye concealer?
Use bare minerals and take the foundation with a concealer brush and put it under your eyes. Bare minerals works the best for that! But if you don't have Bare minerals or some type of power substance, try the foundation you have and do that!
the lightest powder substance you can find around the house, even a light pink will do or yellow =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy