Sunday, December 13, 2009

Whats the best under eye concealer or the best way to reduce the darkest under-eye circles ever?

i suffer from dark circles too there is a cream for dark circles from ddf erase eye gel works great and i like to use the benefit concealer boi-ing i buy them at sephora both of them i hope this helps you it took me a long time to find the products that would work for meWhats the best under eye concealer or the best way to reduce the darkest under-eye circles ever?
use yellow concelar. you can get it a walmart for $4, i use it cuz im a night owl n it really works. the color defuses the light and ur under eye cirles...Whats the best under eye concealer or the best way to reduce the darkest under-eye circles ever?
I heard the salmon concealer is great. I'm planning on buying one myself. I love Eve Pearl...





http://www.evepearl.com/testimonials/www鈥?/a>
Almay has a fantastic under eye concealer. Before going to bed slice cold cumcumber and let them sit on your eyes about 15 mins.
no 7 Light reflecting Concealer.


Its magic, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy