Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's an inexpensive concealer for under eye dark circles?

I'm looking for a concealer that isn't the color corrector ones. ThanksWhat's an inexpensive concealer for under eye dark circles?
I have the same problem. OK, I use 2 products: First apply Covergirl Advanced Radiance concealer, it's yellow based and is designed to cover up dark circles around the eye area, then apply Covergirl Fresh Complexion over the top and blend it in to your foundation, make sure you select a colour lighter than your foundation/skintone, this makes it look less yellow and should completely hide your dark circles.


Its also very inexpensieve, I paid about $10 for each and I was very happy :) If you don't want it to look cakey, add a little bit of moisturiser to the second concealer, this makes it very sheer and smooth on your skin.What's an inexpensive concealer for under eye dark circles?
im fourteen and have real bad circles already! have since i was about eight.


use Vitamin K. it gets rid of them just rub it on there twice a day.


once before makeup and once when you go to sleep.





but FACES concealer is really good you can buy it at Dillards, also alot of dark circles are caused by allergies rather you know you have them or not take a allergie pill it will probably clear them up!


goodluck. i know the pain of them :D
I use Covergirl. I have dark circles under my eyes, and I sometimes use two of their products. Use a concealer, and then put a little foundation over with some powder, and it should really help. Covergirl is a good company that you can get their products from Wal-Mart. Good Luck makeup shopping!
I just wrote a review on my blog titled, ';Top 3 Best Drugstore Concealers'; which is worth looking at.





If you need a specific under eye one, try the yellow concealer by Physician's Formula.
There is a concealer stick by Physician's Formula that comes in either green or yellow (I would get yellow) and it is only 7 or 8 dollars.It also works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy