Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eye concealer?

which eye concealer is the best for covering dark circles?Eye concealer?
maybelline eye pen


its purple and has two side, containing a 'highlight' and a 'concealer' feature


the highlight is to put under your eyes to get rid of dark circles and any discolored spots on your face


the concealer is for just zits and anything around your face


it works great for me!


in fact, i have it on nowEye concealer?
I did a research on eye concealer too and found that M.A.C has good ones because they can hide anything even tatoos....but recently I bought a studiofinish concealer in NW20 , but it isn't really hiding all the darkness,only to some extent....and indeed the makeup artist who suggested me this color, said that concealers can only hide darkness upto a certain extent...they can't take away all the darkness and she claimed that it maybe the structure of my eye bones that making them look dark ...........but still I am confused that why do they say that it can even hide tatoos ???








I am very depressed with MAC concealer....


I'll see what other people say for this question....I need a good solution for my dark circles too
I suggest trying the MAC Select Cover-Up concealer. I have terrible dark circles and this liquid concealer is highly pigmented enough to cover up the darkness around my eyes. A little bit of this concealer goes a long way too. I use the shade NW25 and you can find this concealer in any MAC counter or you can purchase it from the MAC website (www.maccosmetics.com) for $14.50. It may seem like a lot of money but you get a lot for the price and a little bit is necessary to achieve your desired look.


Here is the link from the MAC website so you can check out the Select Cover-Up concealer:





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Good Luck, I hope this information helped *_*
I've used expensive concealers, non-expensive, and in between, and I've found that using Maebelline's Age Rewind Concealer for dark circles, even trough I'm young lol this stuff works wonders! It's easy to blend and only coasts around $5! You can't get it any better then that lol.





----%26gt; http://maybelline.com/Product/Face/Conce鈥?/a>
honestly, i ran out one day, and went to a dollar store to pick up something stupid, like napkins, and i went to see if they had any, and i bought a cheap concealer, only until i bought some better stuff. I used it once, and it works better than anything I've ever tried before. So just experiment around for awhile. Another good one (a bit expensive) is neutrogena 3-1 concealer. Also, when


applying, put foundation all over your eyelids and under eyes before you add concealer. After the foundation is on, add concealer, then another thin coat of foundation.
mark.'s Speedway Do Everything Makeup ($8) is awesome. It is a multi-tasking stick foundation. It is great at covering up imperfections. I use it on my dark circles and it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy