Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the difference between eye primer and eye base with concealer?

I just bought the eye base with the concealer and now Im wondering what the difference is. Im so mad that I put down the wrong one. I just dont want to drive around anymore. UGH help?What is the difference between eye primer and eye base with concealer?
Eye Primer is basically a creme that smooths onto your eyes and leaves them soft, and slightly sticky, so that eye shadows, liners, etc. can be applied easier and last longer.


Eye Shadow Base is very similar to Eye Primer, except for the fact that it's tinted to even out the skin tone of your eye.





I don't use Eye Primer; instead, I used Eye Shadow Base.


It's perfectly fine, and works just as well (at least for me!).





I hope I helped.


Love, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy