Friday, December 11, 2009

Please could someone recommend an under eye concealer, a budget one?

I know the yves saint laurent is meant to be brilliant but it's out of my price range.





One under 拢10 please I can get in the UK.





I don't have bad dark circles.





ThanksPlease could someone recommend an under eye concealer, a budget one?
I have a fantastic no7 concealer. Like you, I don't have any bags but I like to use it to cover up the darker patches around my eyes. I would definitley recommend it because it's only 拢7.30 and so is great value for money for how well it works. Also because it's slightly cheaper you don't feel guilty about using it generously. I would probably recomment any no7 concealers because they all do the trick!


Link to the one I have: http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052%26amp;productId=15542%26amp;callingViewName=%26amp;langId=-1%26amp;catalogId=11051Please could someone recommend an under eye concealer, a budget one?
Bourjois' Brush concealer; I was amazed with the results. It's an illuminating one.


The shade Beige Rose is salmon coloured %26amp; that's what make-up artists recommend for dark circles %26amp; altho' at first it looks a different colour to your skin, after a little while it really blends in well %26amp; hides the dark circles really well.


If you have really pale skin, I'd buy buy the Beige Claire though.


http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s鈥?/a>


it is about 6.84 but Boots have it for 5.84 at the moment for a short period (reduced by 1 pound but hurry their offers only last a week or 2)





this one dispenses from a brush in a pen like kinda stick.





PS%26gt; I wouldn't pile it on too thick as that will emphasise your dark circles even more %26amp; will make you look un-natural.


Also, try this natural remedy tip, it is supposed to help with dark circles under the eyes:


';...use vitamin C-rich raw potatoes. You simply grate a large potato and squish the pulp and juices into a poultice which you apply and leave on the skin overnight.The idea is that this simple remedy creates a nourishing skin food to regenerate skin tissue at the cellular level and leave the skin looking clear and revitalised...';


Source(s):


http://whatreallyworks.co.uk/start/qanda鈥?/a>





PS. actually I tried the YSL one %26amp; it wasn't that amazing, it has just been hyped up alot!
Yea I heard the yves saint lauren one is brilliant as well, but I didnt fancy spending that amount on it! So i went into boots to see what I could get instead, and I got the L'oreal touche magique. It's an illuminating concealer and I have to say I think its brilliant. My eyes arent really dark or anything, but it brightens them up, and leaves the skin looking much fresher. It cost me around 拢6, but they are giving out loads of them 拢2 off vouchers at the minute, and I think L'oreal is one of the brands you can use this voucher on, so its a bargain. Definitely worth the money in my opinion!


Hope you find what you're lookin for! :)
Rimmel do a good one shaped like a lipstick (About 拢4) but I was buying them more frequently so it worked out better buying the YSL Touche Eclat and it lasts for aggggggggggges! I shopped about on the net in the UK and found one for 拢16 works out better in the long run.
hiyaa :)





a concealer that i would really recommend is maybelline new york/london cover stick, it's really good and under 拢10





it works for me!
For great beauty tips about make up, hair, tanning, getting rid of acne and much more, check out this website!


http://beautytips411.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy