Friday, December 11, 2009

Ladies, what's the best under eye concealer you've used and where can I find it?

I use Clinique now, wondering if there is something better.Ladies, what's the best under eye concealer you've used and where can I find it?
The best I ever used was from Lancome`. You can find it in any department store.Ladies, what's the best under eye concealer you've used and where can I find it?
jisms by ElCocko
Caulk and Spackle by Laura Geller is my favorite. It's not heavy and I adore the easy application (it's in a soft crayon form with a sponge for blending at the end). I love the sponge because most concealers don't come with an applicator or they come with a brush which can be streaky. the sponge blends it so well. I have even started using it on other parts of my face (minor blemishes, occasional red spots). Also, it makes my eye makeup stay where i put it which is usually a hassel for me b/c im kinda oily. i also started my mom using it because her old one looked to cakey and she loves it now too.
sleep...u wont need it if u get enough rest :)
I use Clinique too and thats the best I have found so far.
i use marykay, i discovered it when i started selling it, love it! before that i used clinique, but i switched. i'm a sensitive skin type.
mary kay's signiture concealer :D
I love the concealer that Fresh makes. As long as you match your skin tone with the right shade, it's seamless. I don't use liquid foundation just a pressed powder over it and it works really well. They sell the entire line at Sephora or they also have stores here in NYC. Online at www.fresh.com
  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy