Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there an eye concealer for men? i need more info, i need to cover up my dark circles!?

I'm not sure how to use a concealer i recently bought, its in liquid format but when i apply it to my face its too light and looks obvious. is there some way i can cover up these dark circles under my eyes without looking like an idiot!!





also i have a medium to dark afro carribbean skin tone if that helps.Is there an eye concealer for men? i need more info, i need to cover up my dark circles!?
Try an under eye cream that works as an eye brightener and get more sleep.





If you really feel like you need makeup, maybe try a mineral foundation. Just apply it with a concealer brush. For many people it blends really well and looks totally natural.





Good luck!Is there an eye concealer for men? i need more info, i need to cover up my dark circles!?
There are very good makeup products for men by L'Homme Yves Saint Laurent. Like the concealer: Radiant Touch or Touch Eclat. Report Abuse

please check again, are you SURE you're a man?
Loreal circle eraser for Men.
You can use women's, since I don't know of any for men, but to answer your question; you must have gotten the wrong color for your skintone. Return what you got and get a darker color, or go to the makeup counter in a dept. store and ask to try out some before you buy. ( I've seen men at the makeup counter before, Really!!)
Dermablend is good. It can be matched to your skin colour.
Mary Kay has an awesome alternative to ';concealer';, it's called a facial highlighting pen. They make it in all skin tones. Let me know if you would like, I have a contact.
use Boi-ing by Benefit. It's cream based and you can get it in a darker colour. It costs 拢15 from boots although you can get it from eBay slightly cheaper and it's more discrete that way.
why are u complaining or she is complaining .you are not an idiot God loves u my dear he created you in his own image man do not put on makeup
dark circles mean two things. no good food, no good sleep. you seem like you are gay, so you will need to look perfect, in your shallow world. My advice is go to the doctor, get a good diet, vitimins, and stop worrying so much about your looks. other people will not be.
Real men don't wear make-up.





Real men aren't conscious about ';dark circles'; etc.





There is no such thing as ';eye concealer for men';
there is no reason why you cant use the products that are available for women, ester lauder make an excellent concealer. ask the girl at the counter, its vital to get the correct tone for your skin.They should be able to give to tips on how to apply it too.
get real
Try lightening touch by the Body Shop - it has light reflective particles which detract attention from dark circles, and a marula nut oil which can help prevent fine lines and wrinkles developing. Although it is a make-up product, it's packaging is pretty discrete %26amp; if it does the job - who cares! Costs about 拢11 but has been compared to YSL touch eclat at 拢40something!
I posted an answer up to someone else earlier.





Super modles use Preperation H (Pile cream) to reduce the puffiness in their eyes, I'm not joking, it's true.





I use Prep H to reduce the bags undeer my eyes.





As for concealer I'm afraid it's trial and error. I use pen (well like a pen with a soft paint brush type nib) and liquid form concealer for under my eyes. I start of with a small amount and dab it in little spots all along my lower eye bag! Dont rub it in, dab it so that it blends in naturally.





If you are finding that your use of concealer is obvioulsy noticeable then maybe the shade you bought isn't the right one for you.





Patience and practise is whats needed here.
then don't buy a light color concealer you would have to buy a dark one and i would ask someone at those beauty stands that you see in department stores they would know better and im sure there is makup out there for men look at the models in the magazine there not perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy