Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best under eye concealer?

My skin is very pale and my under eyes circles are not black but purple. I'm used L'Oreal and Maybelline's concealers but wasn't satisfied with the results.





Which brand and product you suggest? It can be expensive if it's good.What is the best under eye concealer?
YSL touche eclat - expensive but will last for a yearWhat is the best under eye concealer?
My Favorite Under Eye concealer is :


Stila Illuminating Concealer


Vincent Longo Concealer


You can get both of these products at Sephora.


It's kinda pricey but it works reallly good!


You can always ask the people that works there to apply it on you to see how it looks before you buy it.


Good Luck! =)
I have exactly the same problem and my solution may not sound convincing because of the price but i have used it every time since then. The best concealer is natural collection cover stick (not the liquid version though) and its only 拢1.99. i found it worked wonders.
If you really want to look good, you need to stop shopping for makeup at the drug store.





My favorite brand is Stila, and I would recommend their under eye concealer to anyone. A little pricey, but totally worth it.
amazing--


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





person above is right.


makeup from drugstores is cheap and bad quality.
I use cover girl invisible. Its not to bad and its cheap. I also hear that cover girl smoothies is good.
yves saint laurent touche eclatt 拢20-拢30


Natural Collection 拢1.99
YSL-its really good!
touch eclat by yves saint laurent
MAC
Sheer cover mineral is the best one
  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy