Sunday, December 13, 2009

Whats the best concealer for under eye circles?

I don't sleep very well and have ';indents'; under my eyes. their not blue or gray or anything. The skin under is just sorta pushed in. I have super big eye balls, so I have a lot attention brought to that area. What would be the best concealer for covering them up? Whats the best concealer for under eye circles?
Oh my Gosh!


You HAVE to try Eyeko!





Go to superdrugs or google ''eyeko and go on the website(would reccomend superdrugs as much cheaper) and look for the eyeko touch up and go concealer


Its been specifically designed to give a bright eyed look and totally conceals any evdience of a bad nights sleep!


On top of that I would reccomend that you use Garnier Nutritionist caffeine eye roll on which gives you a more wide eyed fresh look!


Hope I helped!Whats the best concealer for under eye circles?
I just discovered this excellent concealer a week ago. Its N.Y.C. cosmetics. They have a yellow one that is for under eye circles, and a green one that is for blemishes and red blotches.Its very inexpensive, and it works. Not the green so much, for me. But you must try the yellow.
Go to the M.A.C. store and ask someone from the staff for help to put it under your eyes, they're very helpful and you'll see the results - their cosmetics are the best!! and they have very good under eye concealers too! Good luck, baby
I've been using boing by Benefit. I bought mine at Sephora. I like how it covers my dark circles and makes my under eye area look rested. If you're near a Sephora stop in and ask them what products may help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy