Friday, December 11, 2009

Which under eye concealer should I use?

I am mexican so I have tanned skin. My under eyes always seem dark to me. Which under eye concealer would work best for my complexion? And what brand is best?Which under eye concealer should I use?
use lancome effacernes..Which under eye concealer should I use?
i've heard good things about physician's formula the mineral free one. i use it and i seems to work well. you can get it at drugstores. before i buy anything, i check out the reviews on totalbeauty.com. it's a lifesaver!
dude dont even sweat it!!! lol!! just by neautrgena miner powder!!! it works so well im mexican 2 and have the same problem!!! i just apply this all over and it gives me even coverage with out being 2 heavy and i dnt even have 2 use concealer!!! lol plus its onle like $8
u should go to the makeup counter in the mall! they do it for you for free and then you can buy them from the ppl or from a drugstore!





some good things are like from:





Target





any drugstore





Sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy