Friday, December 4, 2009

What company makes the best Under eye Concealer????

Which comppany makes the best under eye concealer? I use Mac, but I don't like it that much. Any good suggestions something that covers up dark circles well. ThanksWhat company makes the best Under eye Concealer????
MAC's MoistureCover Concealer is one of the best out there. Great colour selection and it is very smooth, offering a hydrated coverage rather than powdery or cakey.What company makes the best Under eye Concealer????
i use revlon colorstay under-eye concealor....it works really well and comes in a stick/tube that you twist at the bottom...
The best I've ever used has been Dior Skinlights or Dior Scuplt. Doesn't show lines and it doesn't make your mascara come off under your eyes.
MAC
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my Mabelline coverstick. It's a great shade for my skin and it never smudges. It helps to have a brush to cover all of the eye circles once it's on your skin.
Yeah. Use the Hydra-Bright Line Diffuser from Bee-Luscious, it is a miracle worker. Just look up Bee-Luscious on Google to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy