Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best under-eye concealer?

I've tried so many products and was never satisfied. It usually creases and I have to keep reapplying it. I tried Neutrogena, Avon, Awake (Japanese brand that was nice at first but got old soon and became cakey), and MAC. I like MAC kind of..but I think I will return it.





So what are your opinions?What is the best under-eye concealer?
Almay Bright Eyes is an awesome under eye concealer and is available at any store that sells drugstore brand makeup.What is the best under-eye concealer?
ok seriously this works amazing, its Loreal true match super blendable concelar or something called like taht its greatttt and really blendable and covers up zits great
I have found this amazing concealer that really hides those dark eye circles. I found it through a friend's mom who uses mineral makeup, something that I never had tried. Try the yellow mineral concealer from Sheer Miracle. I hope this helps:)
It works for not only my circles and bags under my eyes, but hides my acne and crow's feet, too. The NYC Color Stick has over 30 different skin tones, is easy to use, and it's cheap. It even comes with it's own sponge.
how about you try some cover girl products
in boots there is this concealer, natural collection. pure 'mazin ;) do not get miss sporty concealer from superdug its rubbish. you try putting it on and it drags your skin along serious ;) natural collection one is so soft and lush (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy