Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the top eye concealer out there?

I want the best one...I don't care if it is 500 dollars. I have dark circles and very fair skin and want the best eye concealer that doesn't dry out under my eyes and show lines when I smile either.


Currenlty I am using La Mer undereye cream and it has only helped a little bit in reducing the appearence of my dark circles so I still need cover up under them. HELP!!!





Thanks..What is the top eye concealer out there?
CLINIQUE ALL ABOUT EYES CONCEALER!What is the top eye concealer out there?
if your using cover-up to cover them up, i'd say go for a concealer thats 2 shades lighter than your actual skin color, if not then i cannot help you :(
I would use a concealer from the drug store (such as maybelline) with a liquid foundation (or powder) from MAC.





Get some sleep, and mousturize daily.
You might need more iron in your diet to get rid of those circles.


As for a concealer i would suggest anything from MAC and they are nice and cheap
Look at Cargo's blu-ray concealer. it works wonders
I find that Prescriptives is the best. It's a bit expensive, but it lasts a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy