Friday, December 11, 2009

What powder should I set my mac under eye concealer with?

Currently I am using NYC mineral powder but I don't think it works simply because it wears off after so little time and my under eye circles are noticeable after that.What powder should I set my mac under eye concealer with?
A good budget option is Elf's Complexion Perfection Compact....it has 4 different coloured powders in one compact....light blue...light pick...light yellow and light green..


The green neutralizes the red on your face


The blue neutralizes any browns


BUT...the pink and yellow can be mixed with a blending brush to create a custom peach colour...which not only sets your concealer..but it neutralizes and purple/blue of under eye circles....PLUS....it's only 3.50 here in the uk...or $3 in the US.





What have you got to lose?What powder should I set my mac under eye concealer with?
Honey, you are beautiful in natural look, why do you want to ruin that by putting some powder on it, I love you the way you are, we could that for my beer money.
the best powder for under eye is the benefit powerflage. Ive tried many from MAc to laura mercier but the benefit cannot be beatened.
MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy