Friday, December 4, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good under eye concealer?

I really am desperate for a good under eye concealer. I can't afford touche eclat, so please don't say that!! I am looking for one under the 拢7 mark.


Thanks in advance xxCan anyone recommend a good under eye concealer?
Perhaps you can try:








http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/conce鈥?/a>





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/acne-鈥?/a>





Good Luck,


MCan anyone recommend a good under eye concealer?
maybelline mineral power concealer.
benefit boi-ing,


its 15 pound but it lasts quite a while and definately worth it!


its said to have 'industrial stength' for under-eyes.


definately try it.


i dont think youll find anything better for cheaper.
in reply to AURORA's answer, the Bourjois one is really good, similiar tp touche eclat %26amp; is called Bourjois Brush Concealer.


(it's under 拢7).


If u r really pla,e go for the Beige Clair, otherwise, the Beige Rose is brilliant.
MAYBELLINE is the best.
Tesco have a amazing concealer for 拢2.50
bournjoris i have 1 thats in a little green cylinder. its very good i swear by it
physicians formula brand that comes with two colors, one matchin your skin tone, and one yellow to help cover under eye bags. use the yellow first, then the skin tone color... you can get it at any drug store.
I was using Laura Mercier, but I recently picked up the Bobbi Brown undereye corrector and concealor!! It was $60 but WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!
bounjoris do a good one thats in a black tube thats a bit like touche eclat cant remember what its called
MAC studio fix concealer best you can get!!!!!!!
I know you cant afford it but it is the only one that works, thats why it is 拢20 odd pounds
Hi I love the Clinique one. It's the best! I always have a few of them in my makeup kit. Its called Airbrush Concealer and is 拢15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy