Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eye concealer.?

I'm an older white female with dark circles underneath my eyes, i'm after a good product to help cover this problem.ThanxxEye concealer.?
My mother swears by Boi-oing from Benefit Cosmetics.





I like Estee Lauder both Double Wear and Smoothing Creme Concealer. They go on easy so there is no tugging or pulling your delicate undereye area.





My circles get a bluish undertone, so sometimes I mix a little peach corrective concealer, which neutralizes the blue.





Use eye cream day and night, target the dark spots so the concealer doesn't have to do all the work!Eye concealer.?
I love using Lise Watier! She has a colour palette for light skin that includes green for blemishes, violet for brightness, dark brown for contour, pale for perfection, and yellow for dark spots. I highly suggest that product! Wonderful stuff!
http://www.sortprice.com/redirector/2077鈥?/a>





covergirl fresh comlection eye concealer
Mary Kay has good concentrated concealers. yellow concealer works good for dark areas since yellow neutralizes the black. http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/color/conc鈥?/a>
I use Boi-ing 02 from Benefit,its expensive but worth every cent
Eye mask and eye concealer from Clinique and Yves St Laurent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy