Friday, December 11, 2009

What is best under eye concealer ?

I just had a baby 14 weeks ago and due to lack of sleep .. I'm wanting to know what is the best under eyer concealer for dark circles and puffiness . Any suggestions ? Thanks :)What is best under eye concealer ?
My dear congradulations!!! children are true blessing as long as we can survive them...hehehehe just kidding.





The best concealer I recommend is bee luscious cosmetics photo touch mineral concealer great ingredients and wonderful long coverage.What is best under eye concealer ?
yep YSL touche eclat. Its about 拢28 but soooo worth the money. You could try getting it from ebay for a fraction of the price. I dont just use it under my eyes, I use it to cover thread veins on my cheeks that I got when I was pregnant. Its the next best thing to surgery.





Body shop do one similar and No7 do too. Go in and test them out on your hand.
You could try a cream or liquid concealer. Liquid concealer can be blended with a simple brush. The cheap alternative is a loreal liquid concealer. There are also some good creme stick concealers. Revlon has some good ones.
Well, my favorite is Cover Girl whipped foundation. It's a little pricey, but I LOVE it, and it's led me through thick and thin in times of trouble (:
if you want a pro look go for MAC


plz answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Look for concealor that is in a stick form. The thickness provides good coverage of the dark blue circles.
YSL Touche Eclat. Expensive but more than worth it!





Failing that, Benefit Erase Paste is amazing too (also good for any blemishes).





Hope that helps x
The maybelline ones.
i believe the avon line would be the best.


they are great products and also they don't test on animals.


=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy